Cards by Amy’s Angels
What information do we collect?
When you complete our “Request a Card” form, you are providing us with the name, address & e-mail address as requested.
This information is then used to create a handmade card, with a personal handwritten note, that is then sent for free to your friend or loved one.
How long do we retain the information?
We hold onto this information for up to 4 weeks. After which, they are deleted. We retain them for this amount of time should a card be returned to us. This will allow us to contact the person who requested the card to verify the address & try resending it again.
What do you use the information for?
This information is used for:
- Creating a card for the recipient
- Writing a personal note to the recipient
- Sending the card to the address provided
- E-mail is used for contacting the person requesting the card in the event of:
o Additional clarification
o If a card is returned
How is this information protected?
Protecting your information is a priority. We have taken the following precautions to protect your information:
- Information is stored on a “cloud drive” through a secure server
- Only 1 person on our team is responsible for accessing the request forms
- Sign in requires a 2 step process
- The information contained in our drive is not downloaded onto personal computers
- Passwords and computer security are updated frequently
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer information to outside parties.